Are you having a party for one this Valentine’s Day 2021? Don’t panic! Check out these easy to make, and refreshing recipes are the perfect Valentine’s Day dinner ideas. No date needed!
Vegetarian Cheeseburger Bake
Enjoy a cheesy, earth-conscious bake that makes dinner quick and easy!
You will need:
1 jar of pickles
1 package of ground, vegetarian meat.
6 to 8 slices of cheddar cheese or a cheese of your choice.
One package of any burger buns of your choosing.
Veggies of your choice
A glass pan that is oven safe.
Oven or Air Fryer
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your glass baking pan
- Combine the vegetarian meat, garlic, and onion powder in a mixing bowl.
- Carefully pour the vegetarian meat that’s been seasoned into your glass pan.
- Once your oven is ready (or if you are using an airfryer), cautiously place the glass pan in the oven or air fryer. You don’t want to give yourself a burn on Valentine’s Day!
- Set your timer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove your glass pan carefully out of the oven. DO NOT turn the oven off yet.
- Layer the pickles, cheese, veggies, and buns on top.
- Re-add the dish cheeseburger bake into the oven for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and buns are tasted brown.
- Mix the ketchup and mayonnaise in a small serving dish and enjoy!
This simple, yet elegant dish will have you feeling like you are first class while on a budget!
You will need:
2-4 chicken breaded patties or
1 box of your favorite pasta.
1 block of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat to 350 degrees
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Add chicken patties to pan
- Put in the oven for twenty minutes.
- While cooking, start boiling your water and cook your pasta.
- Drain pasta once fully cooked.
- Remove chicken patties from the oven.
- Add a generous amount of pasta sauce, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for another five to ten minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven,top over the pasta and enjoy!
What’s an amazing dinner without a sweet treat?! Here is an easy to make dessert at home.
Pineapple & Strawberry Crumble
A tropical treat that brings the feel good vibes of Summer on cold Winter nights!
1 stick of butter
1 glass,oven-safe pan
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 container of strawberries
1 can of pineapple slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice up strawberries and pineapples
- Apply non cooking spray to the pan.
- Add strawberries and Pineappl to pan.
- Pour yellow cake mix on top of fruit DO NOT mix!
- Cut up the stick of butter so that it makes small cubes.
- Add cubes over the entire mixture.
- Place in the oven for thirty minutes. You want the finished dessert to be toasted brown on top. If it’s not browned leave it for another 30 minutes to bake.
- Be very careful when you remove it from the oven. It will be EXTREMELY hot.
- Serve and top with ice cream or cool whip if handy. It’s also a great dessert to eat alone!
Whether you’re enjoying chicken parm, or an earth-friendly cheeseburger bake, these Valentine’s Day dinner ideas are sure to bring the comfort of romance to a kitchen near you!